Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tool #10


1. Discuss at least three things you would want to make sure your students understand about being good digital citizens.
I want my students to understand that they are held accountable for everything that they do. I also would like for my students to realize that the devices are linked to people all around the world and they must be careful what they do. Lastly, I want the students to feel confident that they understand what being a good digital citizen means.
2. Share at least one of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech website that you plan to use instructionally.
I plan to use the Atomic Learning website as a resource to emphasize the importance of digital citizenship to my students.
3. Explain briefly how you would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to your students.
I believe that the idea of digital citizenship is something that we all need to learn more about. I plan to teach my students about digital citizenship through an interactive approach using a variety of resources available through Atomic Learning.
4. Explain briefly how you plan to share the idea of digital citizenship with your parents.
I feel as though I will invite my parents to participate in the interactive activities that I use in my class. This way they be familiar with exactly what types of devices we will be using in the classroom and what I expect from the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment