Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tool #7

1. After visiting the resources above, design a collaborative project with another classroom.


2. Post the following about the project:
    1. Content objective - The student will be able to use real-world examples to solve real-world problems learned in Math Models and Applications.
    2. When you plan to implement - I will implement the activity after I have reviewed the foundational material needed to master the concept.
    3. What tool(s) you plan to use - I plane to use Google Docs.
    4. A brief description of the project (plan - two or three sentences) - I will divide the students into groups of two or three and use Google Docs to allow them to share their two assigned problems with peers in other class periods. The students will be able to edit their documents in Google Docs when needed.
    5. If you need to find another classroom - We can begin networking with other classrooms right here! - My students will work with students from my other Math Models and Applications class as well as have the opportunity to work with students in Coach Van Hook's Math Models and Applications class.

No comments:

Post a Comment