Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tool #8


1. After watching the videos/tutorials, list two to three things you learned about the device(s) that will be in your classroom this fall.

- I didn't realize that the iPads don't have the same storage capabilities as a regular computer
- I learned that I will need to have an iTunes account tied to my SBISD email
2. How do you plan to manage the device(s) in your classroom? Do you have ideas/suggestions that others may find useful?
I have managed a classroom set of calculators for the past four years. I plan to approach the iPads in the same manner. I will have each student check out the device and check in with me when they are turning it back in. Hopefully I will be able to monitor student use and make sure that the devices are used properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment